- New York Comic Con, October 8-11, 2015
- Gen Con in Indianapolis, IN, July 30 – Aug 2, 2015
- San Diego Comic-Con 2015
- Games For Change in New York City, April 21-23, 2015: Covering the event for Geek Therapy and PsychTech
- Wondercon in Anaheim, CA, April 3-5, 2015
- PAX East 2015 in Boston, MA, March 6-8, 2015
- Presentation at DragonCon in Atlanta, GA – August 29- Sept 4, 2014
- Bogotá, Colombia – Various events during July 23 – August 4, 2014 including Los Monos de Oro awards.
- Games Are Good For You & How Geek Culture is Saving the World – June 7-8, 20114 at Geek Out Asheville, NC
- Psychology of Cult TV – Saturday, April 19 1:00pm at Wondercon Aneheim, CA
- PAX East April 11-13, 2014
- Gaming is Good For You – Sunday, March 29 2014 5:00pm at Secrets Con Atlanta, GA
- Embracing Geek Culture in Counseling and Psychotherapy – October 25, 2013 3:00pm at the Licensed Professional Counselors Association of North Carolina (LPCANC) 2013 Annual Conference
- Geek Therapy, Booth # 342 – October 10-13 at New York Comic-Con.
- Embracing Geek Culture: The Therapeutic Value of Games, Comics, and Pop Media – Monday, September 30, 2013 12:00pm at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- “Geek Therapy: How Superheroes Empower All of Us” – July 18, 2013 12:00pm at Comic-Con International, San Diego, CA.
- One hour segment talking about Geek Therapy on the Charlotte Talks program. – July 16, 2013 at 9am on WFAE FM 90.7 in Charlotte, NC. (Show archive.)
- Comic Books and Geek Culture: How Superheroes Can Empower Your Clients – October 17, 2012 at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology
For more information use the Contact page.